Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The SAP Analyst - Retail Finance S4 will be the functional lead for retail processes and capabilities and be an advocate for both business and technology decisions within our global IT organization.
This position is responsible for the design and management of business system solutions for TravisMathew and Callaway Golf. We leverage S/4 with Fashion. The incumbent will partner with corporate IT, business leaders and stakeholders to identify solutions to business needs, leveraging technology to add value to the company.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives. This role will need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide solutions for business needs in all areas of the company.
- Coordinate with corporate IT, vendors and business users on project deliverables
- Manage the design, development and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Manage the design for a matrix of plants and retail location and the related inventory movements
- Responsible to provide global visibility, collaboration, and analytics to business leaders.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with regional business leads.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas.
- Collaborate within the department to ensure alignment and adherence to stated goals.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Manage internal/external resources as “virtual” project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expert Skills in SAP S/4
- Expert skills in SAP FI/CO
- Expert Skills in Retail accounting and reconciliation
- Expert skills in SAP FI FSCM
- Strong skills in SAP IS-Retail or IS-Fashion including CAR/POS integration
- Experience with Blackline and/or Intercompany reconciliation a plus
- Experience with Vertex (incl. Indirect Tax for Retail) a plus
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solutions
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Participative management style, advocate team-based concepts.
- Diverse background with broad knowledge of solution platforms, custom development, package implementations to work on highly complex projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology
- Minimum 5 years of ERP or large system functional experience
- Experience managing development activities
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.