Jack Wolfskin, a global eco-performance apparel, footwear and equipment brand, was founded in 1981 on the tenants of product sustainability, performance and quality. The company is now one of the major suppliers of outdoor products across the world with a versatile portfolio of smartly- and sustainably-engineered technologies, including its popular Texapore group of materials. Jack Wolfskin is headquartered in Idstein, Germany, and is expanding to North America with an office opening in Park City, Utah.
There are hundreds of brands and thousands of products you could choose to use to help you with bringing your belongings from one location to another and back. But for those who live an active lifestyle and don’t just want to blend in with the crowd, who are unafraid of standing out, of expressing themselves, and of what other people think about them, WE ARE OGIO!
These are part of the portfolio of brands under Callaway Golf Company.
Exciting Opportunity to Represent Two Amazing Brands in Canada!
We are looking for motivated Independent Sales Contractors who are passionate about the outdoors and want to take on the challenge of growing two great brands in the Canadian marketplace.
The Independent Sales Contractor, reporting to Callaway Golf Canada Ltd. will be responsible for selling the full line of Jack Wolfskin products to Outdoor Specialty Retailers within the defined territory, while at the same time selling OGIO Lifestyle brands to lifestyle retailers.
The territories include: British Columbia, Alberta, Southwestern Ontario and Northeastern Ontario.
The sales contractor will be responsible for selling, merchandising, product knowledge training as well as assisting customers with business inquiries.
Join the expanding team to represent the Jack Wolfskin and OGIO brands in an assigned territory to introduce and build upon the expansion to Canada.
• Introduce and represent the Jack Wolfskin and OGIO lifestyle portfolio in assigned territory/assigned retailers.
• Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue vs. targets
• Meet or exceed pre-book order targets and number of accounts to pre-book each season vs. goals
• Provide presentations of all new products, sales programs, and promotions to territory customers and prospects
• Create and maintain qualified list of target accounts within territory
• Achieve new product launch sales and distribution targets
• Position customer new product launch orders to PAR dates
• Utilizes and promotes key marketing initiatives to maintain or grow customer/territory revenue
• Monitor customer inventory, product assortment, promotion support in order to maximize profitability, sell through, and inventory turns
• Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction
• Selling Skills: Skills to apply selling techniques to achieve objectives while maintaining positive customer relationships. Excitement to grow this new business opportunity and paving the path forward.
• Organizational Skills/Territory Management: Ability to maximize sales through effective use of time management, call planning, and data management. Technological proficiency for use of the various Ordering Applications, Use of Personal Computer, Microsoft Excel & Word
• Business Acumen: Knowledge to collect, analyze, and interpret business data and use such information appropriately to maintain current business and grow new business
• Communication: Effectively use listening, written, verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve business results.
• Maximizing Opportunity: Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, utilizes resources, and overcomes obstacles appropriately to maximize business return
• Team Contribution/Self Development: Demonstrates a sense of purpose and goal achievement
• Product Knowledge and Positioning: Knowledge of the Jack Wolfskin and OGIO product line and product messaging in order to effectively position the Company’s products in the market Knowledge of competitors brands in the market a plus.
• Successful selling experience required
• Outside territory management experience preferred
• Outdoor Apparel / Outdoor Specialty industry experience highly preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.