The Clubhouse Maintenance Attendant is responsible for cleanliness of the Clubhouse area including the restroom. In addition to maintaining the clubhouse, full time workers will stage golf carts and collect practice golf balls for use. This position also requires a friendly demeanor and positive engagement with customers.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for clubhouse maintenance for both interior and exterior
- Conduct general cleaning duties for kitchen, restrooms, driving range and public areas
- Gardening duties including trimming and weeding of planter beds
- Stage golf carts and collect practice balls for use by golfers
- Maintain cheerful demeanor while serving customers
- Friendly work environment
Compensation: $18 to $20 Per Hour based on experience
Employment type: Full Time & Part Time available. Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand, bend, kneel, walk and crouch
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
- Knowledge of the general game of golf helpful.
- Retail experience a plus
- Requires ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the co-worker. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without