Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French)
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be an English and French speaking representative for Callaway. This position is responsible for handling a high volume of incoming calls from Canadian and U.S. Accounts and Consumers. Incumbent is responsible for responding to product related question and setting up return authorizations for warranty and non-warranty issues. Responsible for building and fostering relationships with accounts and consumers by exceeding customer expectations on every call. Professional Working Proficiency in French required for this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle an average of 100 incoming account/consumer calls per day exceeding customer’s expectations on each interaction.
- Responsible for explaining the features and benefits of Callaway’s past and current product lines.
- Make decisions regarding warranty and non-warranty issues and process return authorizations in SAP.
- Responsible for processing return authorizations for credit, evaluating and requesting pricing adjustments for accounts as necessary.
- Process SAP transactions including sales orders
- Respond to inquiries from Accounts and consumers regarding the status of Sales and Customer Service orders.
- Service overflow new sales order requests from accounts, using Sales skills to cross-sell/up-sell.
- Trouble shoot account and consumer problems as well as UPS tracing/follow up as necessary.
- Responsible for directly handling service requests for 3-4 Outside Sales Representatives.
- Stay abreast of industry current events and trends.
- Demonstrate use of good customer service skills to provide excellent customer service on every interaction.
- Utilize efficiencies in multi-tasking to operate simultaneously in SAP, Callaway Connect, Outlook and Intranet based tools and minimize AUX time.
- Proficient in basic sales skills to process overflow Sales order requests and manage order status inquiries.
- Work with Repair Coordinator and Customer Service Adjustments Coordinator to trouble shoot shipping, billing and repair issues.
- Process ZV17’s to ensure return authorization for repairs are processed quickly.
- Be ready and willing to take on special projects and training as assigned, and to complete those projects with thoroughness and accuracy.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Professional Working Proficiency in French required for this position.
- Basic knowledgeable in SAP-Sales Inquiry, order entry, and processing return authorizations.
- Strong Customer Service and relationship building skills.
- Knowledgeable in Callaway Golf Product, club alternations, and impact on playability.
- Problem Solving and ability to handle difficult Customers.
- Analytical, Detail-oriented, Flexible and Decisive.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and efficient manner while multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Word and Excel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 3 years related golf or customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.