Registration Opens for PGA Buying and Education Summit
Registration is open at for PGA Professionals and golf buyers attending the PGA Buying & Education Summit. The event will take place on July 11-12 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Attendees will be among the first to preview spring 2023 merchandise and participate in education, career and networking programmes.
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are organized in partnership by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has grown into the largest annual business event for the global golf industry.
- Merchandise Preview: Attending industry professionals will be able to preview the latest innovations and trends from more than 50 leading apparel, accessories and golf lifestyle companies, while being among the first to place orders for the new 2023 spring lines. The Summit features both open ballroom exhibits and preset One2One buyer appointments.
- PGA Education Sessions Presented by Industry Experts:Six national-level education sessions in Golf Operations, Teaching & Coaching and Executive Management will be offered by the PGA of America and Association of Golf Merchandisers.
- New Golf Industry Careers Programme Launched: PGA Golf Exhibitions, PGA of America Career Services and the National Golf Sales Representatives Association (NGSA) will introduce a Golf Industry Careers programme for aspiring professionals to learn about golf career paths and internship opportunities, and for PGA Professionals and sales representatives to explore new job opportunities.
- Industry Networking Events: As peer networking is always a valued aspect of PGA Show industry gatherings, the PGA Buying & Education Summit includes multiple shared dining opportunities and an evening welcome reception on July 11, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa followed by a fun, night-time Par-3 Shootout and putting contest at the nearby Angel Park Golf Course. The nine-hole Par-3 Shootout for PGA Professionals will feature a US$2,500 purse, while all attending industry professionals will be able to win special prizes in the putting contest.
- Southwest PGA Section Meeting: The Southwest PGA Section will host a meeting for their membership on July 11 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Participation in the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit exhibitor line showings and networking events are complimentary for PGA Professionals and golf buyers. Additional paid registration is required for education sessions and the Par-3 Shootout. Detail can be found at PGALasVegas.com.